E1000 Handheld Industrial Label Maker | Orange
Preço Original $40.99 - Preço Original $40.99
$40.99 - $40.99
Preço Atual $40.99
From US to US: 1 - 3 days
From China to US & other countries: 7 - 10 days
1.In order to avoid the situation that the labeling machine cannot be turned on,
- AC adapter and AAA batteries cannot be used at the same time.
- Please pay attention to the installation direction of the positive and negative poles of the battery. The wrong installation will also cause the labeler to fail to turn on.
- In some areas, the label machine cannot be turned on by using an AC adapter, which may be due to low voltage. You can try to use 6AAA battery to test whether it can be turned on normally.
2. To prevent the label tape from jamming,
- Please make sure the extend some end of tape (about 2 to 3 cm) to the outlet of labeller before printing.
- Do not press the cutter during printing, the label maker will prompt you to cut after each print if you choose "Cutting-ON" in Setting.
Here are two ways to save more tape and avoid excessive waste on the lead side:
- Adjust Margin to "Narrow" and Multi-copy editing to print different labels (up to 55 different labes) at the same time.
- It is more efficient to choose "Shift + print" to obtain multiple identical labels(up to 9 labels).
1.The power turns off when trying to print
- The batteries may be weak, please try to replace them.
- please make sure that the batteries poles point in the correct direction to ensure normal use.
2. A blank horizontal line appears through the printed label
- There may be some dust on the printer head - remove the tape cassette and use a dry cotton swab to genttly wipe the printer head with an up-and-down motion.
- Or insert a print head cleaning cassette to clean the printer head more easily.