FAQ / M200 Thermal Printing General Questions / Why the PC driver of M200 printer cannot recognize the printer？
M200 Thermal Printing General Questions
Why the PC driver of M200 printer cannot recognize the printer？
When it cannot read the printer in the PC, please right-click on the app-click "Properties"-click "Open File Location"-find the "PTI" folder-open "Printer Type".
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees