53mm Black on White Sticker 2-Year Long-Lasting Thermal Paper for M02 Series/ M03AS/ M04S/ M04AS丨3 Rolls
This box of thermal paper includes:
-- 3 rolls of white sticker adhesive thermal paper
- Suitable for- Phomemo M02/M02 Pro/M02S/M03/M03AS/M04S portable pocket mobile thermal printer.
- Product Details- Size: Width 2.08"(53mm) x diameter 1.18" (30mm), Length:11.48ft (3.5m), Quantity: 3 Rolls, Storage Time: 2 Years.
- Great Adhesive- Never worry that your stickers maybe fall off, can print the photo as you like and use it to decorate the room or the DIY craft. Very interesting!
- Bright white good quality photo paper with direct thermal printing.
- Easy Tear- Never worry that your stickers maybe fall off. Leave a 2 mm blank edge for easier tearing.
Specifications:-- Regular white thermal sticker printing paper
-- With adhesive on the backside of each roll of paper, you can easily stick it everywhere
-- ECO friendly & Safety: no ink required, Bisphenol-A free
-- Feature: waterproof, oil-proof, and scratch-resistant
-- It can be used to print images or make notes for yourself, which helps you stay organized for your work and life
How many pictures can be printed on a roll of thermal paper?
The length of each roll is 3.5 meters
eg: for an image of 50mm*50mm, it might be printed 60 images (per roll)
|Product Name||Phomemo Regular White Sticker Thermal Paper|
|Width (Per Roll)||2.1" (53mm)|
|Length (Per Roll)||138" (3.5 m)|
|Picture Storage Time of Paper||2 Years (Under Normal temperature and away from direct light)|
*Tips for keeping the best quality of thermal printings:
--Please keep the printings stay away from high-temperature and direct sunlight.
--Try not to let the printings resist physical friction (such as rubber friction) for a long time.
e.g. If you rub the printings for a long time, it'll be easy to damage the printing coat and cause it to fall off.
--Try not to let the printings approach chemical materials for a long time:
e.g. Touch the printings with your hands for a long time, because there may be sweat or lavender essential oil on your hands, and they will make the printings on the thermal labels fade quickened.