If label is getting stuck (usually during printing something really dark such as a barcode or a thick straight line),this is most likely due to the high print density of your label. This causes the label to get too hot and get stuck to the Printhead.In fact, different labels require different heating temperatures.Set your print speed to "4 in/sec" and density to "2" and try print again. If the label is too light, increase the density by 1.
①Select "Printer Features" in "Preview"
②Set the print density in "Darkness"
③Set the print speed in "Print Speed"
①Open “Devices and Printers”-> right click on “Label Printer”->choose "Printer Preferences"->click "Advanced"
②Set the print speed in "Speed"
③Set the print density in "Density"
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees