FAQ / PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions / Setting Security & Privacy before installing driver on Mac
PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions
Setting Security & Privacy before installing driver on Mac
1.Click“ ”and go to “System Preferences” -> select “Security&Privacy”
2.Under “General”, click “Open Anyway” to set up
3.Input your “Password” of your Mac. Then click “Modify Settings”.
NOTE: If your Mac does not have a password, then click “Modify Settings”.
4.Click “Open”, then you can continue to install the driver.
ATTENTION: Before installation please ensure the printer is connected and turned on.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees