FAQ / M02 PRO Thermal Printing General Questions / About indicator light
M02 PRO Thermal Printing General Questions
About indicator light
Green light on: sufficient power, can print normally.
Green blinking: Charging.
Red light on: Check whether there is warning on the App, for example: lack of paper, low power, printer not fully closed, print head overheated.
Malfunction with the printer if no warning on the App.
Red blinking: Low battery, please charge in time.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees