FAQ / PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions / My printer doesn’t turn on
PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions
My printer doesn’t turn on
Some of these suggestions may seem mundane, but often they do fix the issue.
① Ensure the wall plug has electricity by plugging another device into that same plug.
② Follow the power cable to the adapter and check that the cable that goes to printer is plugged in all the way into the power adapter.
③ Ensure the plug that goes into printer is fully inserted.
④ Turn the power switch off and on (I: On; O: Off). This switch is located on the back side of the printer.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees