ATTENTION:Before installation, please ensure printer is connected and turned on!
2.Follow the installation steps until you receive this message.
3.After installation, go to “Devices and Printers” -> right click on “Label Printer” -> set as default printer
4.Select the paper type.
Open “Devices and Printers” -> right click on “Label Printer” -> choose “Printer Preferences”
You can choose the size you need in “Paper Name”. If the size you need is not listed, then click “Manage” to create needed size (input the size of "Paper Width","Paper Length" and "Paper Name", then click the "save" to archive.).
5.Set up Print speed and Darkness
Open “Devices and Printers” -> right click on “Label Printer” -> choose “Printer Preferences” -> click “Advanced”
①Select "Print Speed". (Speed can range from 1-6 in/sec. Factory default is 5in/sec.)
②Select "Print Density". (Density can range from 1-15. Factory default is "8".)
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees