This box of thermal paper includes:
-- 3 rolls of transparent adhesive thermal paper
- Phomemo Transparent Adhesive Sticker Thermal Paper, 50mm width, black text, 3 Rolls in box, Each roll length is 3.5m, compatible with Phomemo M02/M02S/M02 PRO/M03/M03AS/M04S/M04AS mini pocket printer.Storage for 20 years.
- Safe Printing- Phomemo printing paper is BPA free, which can be used safely by the elderly and children, environmentally friendly and pollution-free, strong adhesion and waterproof.
- Phomemo thermal paper is printed by thermal technology, as long as the printer has enough power, it can print clear patterns or fonts and would not blacken the paper. But please note that because it is thermal paper, please do not place thermal paper in a high temperature or acid environment, otherwise it may accelerate the fading.
- Freely Editing- Please download [Phomemo] APP for editing, you can edit note, label, mini banner, print mobile phone photos or documents. The APP also contains hundreds of pattern materials for use, and it will be updated every month. It supports 11 languages. You can print anything you want.
- Easy to use- Just put the paper roll in the printer, and pull out a small piece of paper to the paper outlet and ready to print, please note that you need to adjust the width of the roll holder according to the width of the paper roll.
-- Transparent clear types of thermal sticker printing paper
-- With adhesive on the backside of each roll of paper, you can easily stick it everywhere
-- ECO friendly & Safety: no ink required, Bisphenol-A free
-- Feature: waterproof, oil-proof, and scratch-resistant
-- It can be used to print images or make notes for yourself, which helps you stay organized for your work and life
|Product Name||Transparent Sticker Thermal Paper for Phomemo printer|
|Width (Per Roll)||2.08"/53mm|
|Length (Per Roll)||98"/2.5m|
|Picture Storage Time||Long term effective ( More than 20 years, under normal temperature and away from direct light )|
*Tips for keeping the best quality of thermal printings:
--Please keep the printings stay away from high-temperature and direct sunlight.
--Try not to let the printings resist physical friction (such as rubber friction) for a long time.
e.g. If you rub the printings for a long time, it'll be easy to damage the printing coat and cause it to fall off.
--Try not to let the printings approach chemical materials for a long time:
e.g. Touch the printings with your hands for a long time, because there may be sweat or lavender essential oil on your hands, and they will make the printings on the thermal printings fade quickened.