You can review this information before enabling these features, in Settings related to those features and/or online at https://phomemo.com/policies/privacy-policy. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us if you have any questions.
What personal information we collect?
Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name, contact details, and purchase history.
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- For management and administrative purposes. We may use and retain your personal information, including your purchase history, for administrative purposes, which may include, for example, accounting and billing, auditing, credit or other payment card verification, anti-fraud screening and systems testing, maintenance and development.
- To send status updates and service communications to you.
- To carry out marketing and keep you informed of Phomemo products.
- To improve our websites, products and services. We may monitor the way that you and other customers use our website so that we can identify ways to improve your user experience.
How do we collect information?
We collect information on our website, through our ads, and through our email and other communications and interactions with you. We obtain information directly from you when you provide it to us and we also obtain information about you from third-party sources, including automatically collected information (discussed below) and information we receive from publicly available sources. We collect and obtain:
- User provided information: We collect information you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter or mailing lists, sign up for contests and special promotions, fill out a survey, send us email, send us postal mail, engage in a business relationship with us, or speak with us on the telephone.
- Information from social media: When you interact with us over social media, we may collect information about you. If you post information or otherwise interact with us through social media websites, social media platform plug-ins, or other applications we use, we may collect or receive information that you provide or that is automatically collected by the social media platform. Information that you post on social media platforms may become public, depending on your account settings. Information collected by social media platforms when you interact with their services is governed by the social media platforms’ respective privacy policies. For more information about how you can customize your privacy settings and how third-party social media websites handle your personal information, please refer to their privacy policies. We have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Information from third parties: We receive personal information from:
- Information collected using automated collection methods / cookies: When you use our website, read our emails, interact with our ads and other online content, interact with us on social media platforms, or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device, we and our third-party partners collect automatically collected information. This information typically is collected through a variety of technologies, including cookies, web beacons, location-identifying technologies, social media widgets, and similar technologies (collectively, “automated collection methods”).
How do we use your personal information?
The following is a description of how we use the personal information we collect and receive from other sources. Automatically collected information and other personal information may be combined with other information that we collect directly from you or that we receive from other sources and used for the purposes described below.
- To provide services to you.
- To provide the website and its functionalities to you.
- To provide services requested by you.For example, if you sign up for our newsletter, we will use the information you give us to send you our newsletter.
- To respond to your requests.If you contact us with a question or a request, we will use your information to respond to your request. For example, if you contact us via email with a question, we will use the information in that email and the email address you used to contact us to respond to you.
- To provide you with location-specific services.If you elect to share your location information with us, we may use that information to tailor options, functionality or offers related to your location. We also may use your IP address to determine your general location, which also may be used to tailor offers to you.
- To offer and conduct promotions and contests.
- To conduct data analytics to support our website and business
Typically, these analyses are done using of aggregated or otherwise de-identified data. We use information, including automatically-collected information collected using automated collection methods, to manage and improve our website and our business. For example, we use such information to:
- Manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the services and the website’s performance and functionality.For example, we analyze website user behavior and conduct research and analysis about the way you and other users use our website.
- Manage risk and protect the website.We use data to better protect our services, our website, and you by helping to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the website and our services.
- Tailor ads to your apparent interests.For more information about interest-based advertising, review the “Which analytics and interest-based advertising partners do we use?” section below.
- Develop new products, services and offers.
How do we disclose your personal information?
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the circumstances described below.
- Our Third-Party Partners.We may share your information with the categories of third parties listed below:
- Legal Protection.It may become necessary for us to release personal information to law enforcement, government entities, courts, government regulators, our legal advisors, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law if we believe the release is necessary or required for us to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions or other policies, contracts or agreements;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or protect the rights, property or safety of Phomemo.com, our owners, service providers, licensees, users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-party partners use included
- Web beacons or tags, which are small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, or open an email we send to you;
- Website log files, which we or our service providers create automatically when you access and use our website;
- Flash cookies, also known as locally shared objects, which are able to handle more complex information than a browser cookie and are able to pass information across the different browser types you may have installed on your device.
Web beacons or tags, which are small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, or open an email we send to you;
How long do we retain your personal information?
How secure is my information?
Phomemo has implemented reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security standards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard personal information, no practices are 100% secure, and we do not guarantee the security of information. Outages, attacks, human error, system failure, unauthorized use or other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. You must protect against unauthorized access to your computer and important information. We strongly recommend that you log off each time you finish using a shared computer.
Do we collect information from children?
Our website is not directed to or intended to be used by children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 is authorized to provide any personal information to or on the website, and we do not knowingly request or collect personal information from any individual under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use this website, sign up for our newsletter, or provide any information about yourself to us, including without limitation your name, email address, postal address or location. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 16 has submitted personal information to us in connection with the website or otherwise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take steps to delete the personal information as required in accordance with applicable law.
Should you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on our blog, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website’s database, along with your computer’s IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third-party data processors detailed below. Only your name will be shown on the public-facing website.
Your comment and its associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either
(a) Remove the comment or (b) remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and its associated personal data deleted, please email us at email@example.com using the email address that you commented on.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before posting a comment on our blog.
NOTE: You should avoid entering personally identifiable information to the actual comment field of any blog post comments that you submit on this website.
When you buy our products over the Internet, your web browser connects with the website through an SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer"). SSL is an industry-standard protocol for encryption over the Internet.
All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet, to and from this website. When information is encrypted, it is scrambled between your computer and our server. The information is only unscrambled when it safely reaches us. It's fast and safe, and it ensures that your personal information cannot be read by anyone else.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.The Existence of Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling.
Phomemo does not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Phomemo to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you, but only where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. This could include providing information to public or governmental authorities. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Phomemo employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Contact forms and email links
Additional Information and How to Contact Us
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
write to us at: Phomemo
Floor 1,building 2, NO. 1, Cuizhu 4th street,
Qianshan, Zhuhai 519070,