FAQ / M02 Thermal Printing General Questions / How to replace the paper?
M02 Thermal Printing General Questions
How to replace the paper?
Step 1: Long press 3 seconds to turn off the printer.
Step 2:Take off the used paper and then put a new one into the item.
Step 3: Close the cover of the printer tightly.
Step 4: Press the button about 3 seconds again to turn on the printer.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees