1. Phomemo Thermal 4×6 Label Printer is only shipped to USA currently. We will open up more regional logistics services for this label printer. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2. Choose the computer system you use to help with a little research, the label printers are all the same:)
|Package Dimensions||9.7 x 6.9 x 4.7 inches|
|Item Weight||4.18 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.18 pounds|
- ✓High Speed Printing at 150mm/s- Direct Thermal Label Printer, engineered for high volume shippers, print up to 4" width, can work continuously for more than 12 hours printing 4"x6" shipping labels, at least 43200 labels, at a rapid 6 in/sec print speed.
- ✓Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, or Linux- You can create customized labels directly from Microsoft and Mac Address Book, etc. It installs and works like a regular printer that can create customized labels directly from any application.
- ✓Works with any Thermal Direct Label- Phomemo Label Printer works with any thermal direct label including free UPS labels. Save hundreds of dollars on label costs. Print without buying any ink, toners or ribbons. 1 Year warranty and Technical Support via Email within 12 hours in time.
- ✓Compatible with All Couriers- Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Endicia Dazzle, Stamps.com, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Shippo, Ordoro and market places including Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, eBay, and others. Technology long used by shipping couriers themselves is now available at your fingertips at an affordable price.
- ✓Automatic Label Identification- Insert the label, printer will automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer. The first label is not wasted. High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.49" to 4.1" wide, maximum print length 11.81" (300mm). Ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more.
Phomemo Brand Vision:
✿Providing a New Mobile Printing Method for Modern Life. ✿
Phomemo Direct Thermal Label Printer, engineered for high volume shippers. The printer via USB can run on Windows, Mac OS, or Linux so you can create customized labels directly from Microsoft and Mac Address Book, etc. Help you save hundreds of dollars on label costs.
●6 in/sec print speed makes one 4"x6" shipping label per second possible.
●Prints crystal-clear bar-codes and graphs, continuously for more than 12 hours.
●Create customized labels directly from Microsoft and Mac Address Book, etc.
●Cut costs Direct Thermal printing technology-- use with any direct thermal shipping label--no ink or toner needed.
Electrical: 24V, 2.5A
Printer language: TSPL
Resolution: 203dpi (8 dots per mm)
Printing method: Direct Thermal
Memory: 8MB SDRAM, 2MB flash
Maximum print width: 4.09" (104mm)
Maximum print length: 11.81" (300mm)
Maximum print speed: 6 in/sec (150mm/s)
Media width: 1.49" to 4.72" (38mm to 120mm)
Media length: 1.18" to 9.84" (30mm to 250mm)
Maximum media roll size: up to 6.69" (170mm)
Media thickness: 0.002" to 0.012" (0.058mm-0.305mm)
Media types: Roll-fed or fan-fed, die-cut or continuous direct thermal labels with or without black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, wristbands and optional liner-free direct-thermal media.
Fixed position transmissive sensor
Adjustable position reflective sensor
Head open sensor
Printer: 1 Year.
Print head: 50 km (2 million inches) or 6 months which comes first.
Great Service: If you have any problems please kindly contact us， we are always here to help you!