FAQ / M200 Thermal Printing General Questions / Why does the printer jam or make abnormal noises?
M200 Thermal Printing General Questions
Why does the printer jam or make abnormal noises?
If it occurs the rinting paper jam or abnormal noise in the printer,
①Please check whether the paper roll is jammed
②Please check whether the gear on the left side of the paper bin has something matter or is missing.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees