FAQ / M200 Thermal Printing General Questions / Why can't my printer be charged and turned on？
M200 Thermal Printing General Questions
Why can't my printer be charged and turned on？
If the printer can't charge to turn on and the screen displays the charging logo (If unplug the charging cable, and the screen turns black immediately),
①Please poke the reset hole on the side of the charging port during charing.
②Also, purchased newly should be replaced and others need to be returned for inspection.
③If the printer can't charge to turn on and after the charge is completed, the battery level drops rapidly, please charge for half an hour and observe it.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees