FAQ / M110 Thermal Printing General Questions / Is it possible to print Excel data sheets in batches?
M110 Thermal Printing General Questions
Is it possible to print Excel data sheets in batches?
Yes, you can printer Excel data sheet in batches.
1.Please open 【Print Master】, click 【Settings】Settings--click 【Tutorial 】--【App instructions】--【import batch printing in Excel】
①By default,the first behavior title, import content starts from the second line;
②Tables containing special formats such as image,merge cell or calculations are not supported.
③When the Excel file contains multiple sheets, only the first one is read.
④The number of imported rows should be limited to 100,beyond which batch import is allowed to avoid import failure.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees