FAQ / M02S Thermal Printing General Questions / what is thermal printing?
M02S Thermal Printing General Questions
what is thermal printing?
Thermal printing is a digital printing process which produces a printed image by selectively heating coated thermochromic paper, or thermal paper as it is commonly known, when the paper passes over the thermal print head. The coating turns black in the areas where it is heated, producing an image.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees