FAQ / PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions / Why are the label sizes in millimeters?
PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions
Why are the label sizes in millimeters?
Windows is designed to use the metric system. It should be noted that:
Many label manufacturer call their labels 4" x 6" , but they may in fact range in size from 100x150, 100x155, 100x160, etc.
For Windows, it is recommended to use millimeters as the measurement, so it will be necessary to convert from inches to mm.
To convert inches to millimeters on Google.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees