FAQ / M02 PRO Thermal Printing General Questions / The printer does not work, what should I do？
M02 PRO Thermal Printing General Questions
The printer does not work, what should I do？
1. Check if the APP device is connected. If not, please turn on the bluetooth of your phone. Make sure that no one else is connected to your printer.
2. Check if the print head is overheated, if yes, try to print again after it cools down.
3. Check the tightness of the paper roll, and replace after it is manually rolled (not too tight).
4. Check whether the paper is on the roller. If not, please extend the paper to it.
5. Restart the printer. If the problem still exists, short press the Reset button, restoring to factory settings.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees