FAQ / PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions / Printer makes loud noise when printing
PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions
Printer makes loud noise when printing
This is most likely due to your print speed being set too low or density set too high. Please set your print speed to "5 in/sec" and density to "4" and print.
The exact number for darkness and print speed depends on the type of label you are using. We recommend starting with 4 and 4. If your print is too light, please increase the darkness setting number to get a darker print.
①Select "Printer Features" in "Preview"
②Set the print density in "Darkness"
③Set the print speed in "Print Speed"
①Open “Devices and Printers” -> right click on “Label Printer” ->choose"Printer Preferences"->click "Advanced"
②Set the print speed in "Speed"
③Set the print density in "Density"
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees