FAQ / D30 Thermal Printing General Questions / Why is it garbled when I print?
D30 Thermal Printing General Questions
Why is it garbled when I print?
When the printer prints garbled characters,
①please reuninstall the app and reinstall it again.
②Also it may because the cables of the print head is loose and it needs to be reinserted. So the machine need to send it back for next inspection.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees