FAQ / PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions / Same label keeps printing
PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions
Same label keeps printing
When the printer doesn't accept a label was printed correctly, it will attempt to re-print it.
Try the following steps to re-run"Automatic label identification" so printer can determine the label size.
①Turn power switch off. This clears any pending print jobs.
②Turn power switch back on. Insert label from the back of the printer. Label will be automatically caught by the printer.
③Press and hold the Feed Button for 3 sec. Printer will move the label back and forth to determine the gap size and other properties of your label.
④When the label is positioned at the tear off point; continue to print. It should resume printing.
Check the video "Automatic label identification"
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees