FAQ / PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions / Printer is printing blank labels？
PM246 Thermal Printing General Questions
Printer is printing blank labels？
1.Your labels are loaded in upside down
Please ensure your labels are properly loaded. The print side is facing up. See the image below:
2.Ensure your labels are "Direct Thermal" labels.
3.Press the Feed Button (the top circular button) and hold it until you turn on the printer, release. Printer will print a test page.If test print looks good, please try to print your label again.
Maybe you want to know
- Can other brands of thermal paper be used on phomemo machines?
- Specific fade time of thermal paper
- Can thermal paper be used as a label on heated items?
- What colors can be printed on phomemo's thermal paper？
- About logistics timeliness
- Why the logistics status has not been updated when inquiring the order number？
- About shipment fees