2. Please charge the battery before first use. Turn on the printer by long pressing the On/Off button for 3 seconds.
3. Bluetooth Pairing. Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your phone, register then sign in your account on the Phomemo App. Click "Add Device" and select your printer from the device list or connect the device by scanning the QR code. Start to print.
Before closing the printer, please check the tightness of the paper roll. When closing the printer, extend some paper to the outlet of printer, press the upper end of the printer and push it closed in the opposite direction.
1. Check if there is any paper jammed or folded inside the device, if yes, please cut off the front part of the paper roll.
2. Check the power through APP. Low battery may cause blurred printing, please charge in time;
3. If the print is all missing or blurred in the horizontal position, check if there is any foreign body in it. If yes, please clean the print head with alcohol or a little water after turning it off and use again after it dry out
4. Partial missing may be caused by the failure of the device’s connection signal. You can try to replace the phone to test whether it is normal. If the print is still missing, please feel free to contact us.
neededsize.(Input the size of “Paper Width”,“Paper Length”and“Paper Name”,thenclick“Save”toarchive.)
The application youare using(e.g.Adobe Reader)couldbe overriding your driver label setting andsending the print in a larger / smaller size to the printer. Look for "Page Setup" or "Paper Size" in the print prompt and ensure it issetto thesizeyouwant.