M02D Portable Mini Pocket Printer
From US to US: 1 - 3 days
From China to US & other countries: 7 - 10 days
Ship from USA directly! Takes only 2-7 days delivered in USA!
WHAT CAN THE PHOMEMO M02-D PRINTER BE USED FOR?
- For work: Make a memo or to-do list at work
- For home: Labels for the classification of homemade jams or storage boxes
- For students: Printing study notes
- For travel lovers: Print the landscape photos taken to make a souvenir album / print the postmark of iconic landmarks
- For craft enthusiasts: Make the stickers or other material for Scrapbook / collage art / junk jurnal
- For others: The best gift for family and friends
PALM SIZE, WIDELY USED ---- It will be your powerful assistant in life.
4 printing modes, 3 steps setup, 2 seconds Bluetooth connection, 1-key printing. It's really easy to use~
OR SCAN THE QR CODE TO CONNECT TO THE PRINTER ↓
* When the printer is turned on, double-click the power button and it will print a QR code. You can also choose to click on the top right of the APP to scan the QR code to finish the Bluetooth connection.
ADD MORE FUN TO YOUR PRINTING EXPERIENCE
In addition to the ordinary white self-adhesive paper roll presented with the printer, M02D also supports continuous thermal paper rolls in various colors such as gold, silver, pink, etc. or with patterns.
MORE FANTASTIC FUNCTIONS WAITING FOR U TO DISCOVER :)
Comes with a free and powerful Phomemo App, which supports multi-language selection, photo printing, text editing, and a large number of creative materials and templates to fully stimulate your creativity.
TAKE YOU TO MASTER THE STRUCTURE OF PHOMEMO M02-D MINI PRINTER ↑
- Phomemo M02-D printer only supports black and white printing. Except for some special thermal paper that can print blue.
- When tearing the paper, please make the paper perpendicular to the cutting edge and tear it upwards.
- Please charge in time when the red light is on.
- When using this pocket printer for the first time, please tear off the tape on the paper roll and pull the paper out over the position of the print head. (Note: it is better not to remove the paper holder)